iPhone Charger Electrocutes 14-Year-Old

A 14-year old has died in Vietnam after she got electrocuted in her sleep by her faulty iPhone charging cable.

According to police, the girl, Le Thi Xoan, rolled over onto the torn cable and was exposed to the live wire, which eventually killed her.

She was found unconscious by her parents and rushed to a local hospital; she however didn't make it as doctors couldn't revive her.

Electrocution was also confirmed as the cause of death.

No comments:

Post a comment

Thanks for visiting, please show some love and drop a comment if you find this post intresting.
Also subscribe to our BBM Channel for daily BBM updates C00378977, BBM Pin D3DF21B1